COVER LETTER

Sydney, 17 August 2018

The Manager of TW Australia Pty Ltd
27 Wood Street Tempe
Sydney NSW 2044


Dear TW Australia Manager,

I would like to apply for the part-time warehouse assistant position as advertised on the Australian University Careers Centre Website.

I am 33 years old and physically healthy. I have a Tax File Number and a working right visa.  I am taking an M.Ed in Education program at The Australian University. Previously, I obtained a Bachelor of Education from the Faculty of Education at the University of Malang, Indonesia, in 1997.

I once worked as a general hand for Cleanique Services Pty Ltd, Armadale, Victoria, from September 2004 to December 2005. My main duties were cleaning and repetitive lifting of used bakery products and kitchen waste. 

I worked as a salesman in Indonesia at Columbia Real Estate in Malang, East Java, Indonesia, from December 1998 to August 2012. I quit my job temporarily because of my current study at the Australian University.  

For your consideration, I enclose my resume, a copy of my certificate degree, my academic transcript, a copy of my TFN, a copy of my visa, and other relevant documents.

Finally, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours sincerely,

Jaka Kelana         



Comments